You may be a very good sales person, a great engineer, a great speaker or a person with the gift of the gab …….
Bear in mind that you can then achieve EVEN GREATER SUCCESS & GROWTH when you are able to put your great thoughts and speech in writing; be it –
– to lead and direct your subordinates via simple & clear instructions
– to submit quality reports to your superiors
– to communicate relevant issues cross functionally to your peers
– to sell a proposal/idea to external or internal customers
– to force an action
– to safeguard your position
Otherwise, your success will be stagnant and limited. Full opportunities will not be realized for (by) you or your organization.
16 Sept 2010 @ 3.47 pm